Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Back to work

So I finally got a job. I started last Monday at a warehouse that sells appliances. Let me tell you, the working world is not all it's cracked up to be. It's pretty mindless work but hopefully I will survive.The people there are really nice which makes it nicer. The hours though are kind of hard to figure out. I'm working the afternoon shift from 12pm - 9:30pm Monday - Thursday then on Friday start at 7:30am and work until 11:30am which makes for an awesome weekend. Trying to fit stuff in during the week is rather difficult though. I guess I just have to get used to it.



In other news Kelsey and I went to Kingston and Ottawa this weekend which was a blast, great to see Ben, Charity, Dylan and Jeremiah again. We got to skate on the canal which was amazing! I highly recommend you go if you get the chance. The next day though my legs hurt from skating which is weird b/c I play hockey regularly. Anyways, I'm off, trying to fit the gym in before work. see what I mean?



1 comment:

Aaron Paas said...

lovin that the blog is back... and the new look. keep up the good work.