Friday, October 27, 2006

zzzzzzzzz

Ok, I'm up at 3:30AM writing a paper critique that I got a week extension on. Why did I wait till the last minute you ask? I'm asking myself that same question. However as I sit here pondering the strengths and weakness of this study I am being serenaded by the water softner that is in my room. Beginning at 3AM it has been making a ton of noise doing whatever it does to replace the calcium in my water with sodium. No wonder I never seem to get a good night's rest, this damn thing is so loud! I'm a heavy sleeper but this is ridiculous. I usually wake up when it starts but then fall back to sleep but that sleep that I fall back into can't be as good as the normal sleep resulting in a tired state all day despite getting 9 hours of sleep. Well, I can't blame that thing tonight and nor will I be getting 9 hours of sleep.....

sweet dreams

No comments: