Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Survival


I made it through last week, I can't believe it. I had to manage my time ridiculously well. I learned 6 weeks of environmental water chemistry in a day and a half. Now that just goes to show what I've learned in my 4 years here; how to cram! I went into the exam after practicing on 2 old assignments, a set of old notes and 3 old midterms. They were all basically the same but when I got in there he through a huge curveball and had stuff I had never seen a question on before. I don't know how I did it but I managed to get over 75 on the thing! I was devestated walking out of that room but was ecstatic today when I found out. Ontop of that exam I had 3 assignments and another midterm last week. It was crazy to say the least.

My letter commenting on the crap clothing selection at the UoG bookstore made it in the paper which was great!

On Sunday I worked the boxoffice for the M&W soccer games. It was so slack, I got paid to read a book for 4 hours. Oh, I did sell 24 tickets. That's what I'm talking about.

I got my photobook full of summer pictures printed and got it last week. The quality however left much to be desired. It looked as though someone printed it at home and pasted it in a book and charged me my first born for it. Hopefully the replacement they're sending will be of a similar quality to last year's.

No comments: