Thursday, January 08, 2009

X-men Origins: Wolverine

I CAN NOT WAIT for this movie to come out. Could it topple Back To The Future as the best movie ever? After watching this trailer a few times I think it could be close.

Released May 1, 2009




When I was in Queenstown, NZ last year they were filming this movie. They used the local hockey rink for some sets and amongst other things I saw a few hummers getting stripped down and then come back all blown up and sit in the parking lot. Hugh Jackman, aka the sexiest man on earth and I were both members at the same gym in Queenstown which is tiny. Be impressed. Somehow he got ridiculously jacked and I didn't though. Regardless, this movie is going to be awesome.

Sidenote: Embedding that trailer was a total pain in the ass but making the image before the movie plays was fun and cool to figure out how to put in.

No comments: