Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Some of the best

Here's some of my favourite pictures that I've taken over the past year.






Ok, so here's the story. I know you can identify.
I was swimming in the pool on sunday night at school playing innertube waterpolo and I had to go pee really bad. Not wanting to run back to the locker room I contemplated just going in the pool. (they're full of chlorine, don't worry about it) But then, fear came over me as I recalled the legend of that magical dye that turns red when you pee. After discussing my predicament with one of my other teammates we both concluded that this dye doesn't exist. However, the fear was still in me and it was a chance I wasn't willing to take. Everyone has heard of this mythical dye yet no one has actually ever seen it. I seriously doubt it's existance but I'll let you test it first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should really learn to hold it rob, i have no sympathy for you after you laughed at me on that bus to chiniguci

Anonymous said...

well fine i changed it. you are just so fickle.